Skip to main content

Testimony

Sunday, November 6, 2011
Led by Eric Gintert

From Psalm 119

Psalm 119:2
Blessed are they that keep his testimonies, and that seek him with the whole heart.


Psalm 119:14
I have rejoiced in the way of thy testimonies, as much as in all riches.


Psalm 119:22
Remove from me reproach and contempt; for I have kept thy testimonies.


Psalm 119:24
Thy testimonies also are my delight and my counselors.


Psalm 119:31
I have stuck unto thy testimonies: O LORD, put me not to shame.


Psalm 119:36
Incline my heart unto thy testimonies, and not to covetousness.

Psalm 119:46
I will speak of thy testimonies also before kings, and will not be ashamed.


Psalm 119:59
I thought on my ways, and turned my feet unto thy testimonies.


Psalm 119:79
Let those that fear thee turn unto me, and those that have known thy testimonies.

Psalm 119:88
Quicken me after thy lovingkindness; so shall I keep the testimony of thy mouth.

Psalm 119:95
The wicked have waited for me to destroy me: but I will consider thy testimonies.


Psalm 119:99
I have more understanding than all my teachers: for thy testimonies are my meditation.


Psalm 119:111
Thy testimonies have I taken as an heritage for ever: for they are the rejoicing of my heart.

Psalm 119:119
Thou puttest away all the wicked of the earth like dross: therefore I love thy testimonies.


Psalm 119:125
I am thy servant; give me understanding, that I may know thy testimonies.


Psalm 119:129
Thy testimonies are wonderful: therefore doth my soul keep them.


Psalm 119:138
Thy testimonies that thou hast commanded are righteous and very faithful.


Psalm 119:144
The righteousness of thy testimonies is everlasting: give me understanding, and I shall live.


Psalm 119:146
I cried unto thee; save me, and I shall keep thy testimonies.


Psalm 119:152
Concerning thy testimonies, I have known of old that thou hast founded them for ever.

Psalm 119:157
Many are my persecutors and mine enemies; yet do I not decline from thy testimonies.


Psalm 119:167
My soul hath kept thy testimonies; and I love them exceedingly.


Psalm 119:168
I have kept thy precepts and thy testimonies: for all my ways are before thee.
************************************************************************************************
2 Chronicles 7:14
If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.
 ************************************************************************************************
Read Ezekiel 38 and see the prophecy being fulfilled today. Lets pray that we would all be ready for Christ's return. Read the articles below:

Russia issues stark warning against attack on Iran

************************************************************************************************
Children's Lesson: "A Rich Man Comes to Jesus"
Read Matthew 19:16

Questions to Answer:
1.   Who came running to Jesus?
2.   What did he ask Jesus?
3.   What did Jesus say the young man should do?
4.   Why did the rich man decide not to do as Jesus said?
5.   What will God give to those who follow Him?

Bible Verse:
"Give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven." Matthew 19:21

Prayer Requests
Lois S.  -  testing on Tuesday
People seeking jobs
Del M. - job decisions
Sherry S.  -  rest in the Lord and seek His direction
Patty - seeking job

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Don't Be Naked! - Loins Girt with Truth

The Whole Armor of God This Week: Loins Girt with Truth Click image to enlarge. Sunday, October 14, 2012 Led by Eric Gintert Ephesians 6:10-18 The Whole Armor of God is meant to protect us, that we may be able to stand against the powers and principalities that come against us. What are the Loins Girt about with Truth for? The loins help you to stand. They give you support to stand. They help you to get up when you've fallen. John 8:31-32 The truth makes you free and you'll know His disciples because they continue in His Word. John 14:6 Jesus is the  way, the  truth, and the  life. He is NOT a  way, a  truth, or a  life. Hebrews 13:8-9 The truth of Jesus does not change. Don't be carried away with diverse and strange doctrines. The truth is being trodden down in our day and age. He did not leave us blind in the Word.  How much are we putting our trust in the Lord? We must put on the truth so we're not carried away with fa

Don't Be Naked! - The Breastplate

The Whole Armor of God This Week: The Breastplate Click image to enlarge. Sunday, September 30, 2012 Led by Eric Gintert Ephesians 6:10-18 The Whole Armor of God Isaiah 59:16-17 This is what God wants us to be clothed with... the very thing He clothed His Son with! Ephesians 6:14 The breastplate protects the heart and desires. 1 Thessalonians 5:4-9 Your heart represents your desires. Are you desiring your own righteousness or His righteousness? Jude 3 says, "...   ye should earnestly contend for the faith which was once delivered unto the saints" yet we're doing the same things as the world. We say that we have our armor on, but really, we're sleeping. William Booth's Breastplate of Righteousness William Booth, founder of the Salvation Army, was not concerned with thrift stores, food lines, and raising money (while all this is a good work and nothing is wrong with the cause). He guarded his heart by having a conc

Freaking out in Times of Peace

Sunday, June 24, 2012 Led by Eric Gintert Encouragement from the Lord that He is our rock and fortress, He is our peace in the storm... so stop FREAKING OUT! :-) Psalm 3:1-8 The enemy is not necessarily people coming against him, but powers and principalities (spiritual warfare). The battle is often in the mind with doubt, depression, etc. This is why we are commanded not to be fearful of the one who destroys the body, but the one who destroys the soul and body in hell. (Matthew 10:28) David knew that God was his shield and strong tower, his protector. Matthew 8:23-27 In the midst of the storm, Jesus was sleeping in the bottom of the boat. Even when everyone else was freaking out, Jesus was at peace. Peace was right their in the ship with them, and they were freaking out! Jesus rebuked them saying, "Why are ye fearful, o ye of little faith?" Prayer Requests Fields Family  -  house to rent Joel F. mom & dad  -  mom going through 4 surgery in last